Saturday, December 27, 2003

I had stopped my work since this
Nov until now. And I had 2 month
didn’t get any salary. If no income
I cannot spent more now. Coz I
still have to pay for the course fees.
Actually that is my father pay for
the course fees 1.Due to my father
have to pay for the family living
expenses, so his income balance
is not enough to pay for my highly
course fees.So I have to work some
part time to give as a subsidy for
my course fees. Erm.actually mom
also have give some subsidy for
my course fees, sometimes I don’t
need to pay with my money . But
I hope I can reduce my mom and
father ’s burden with my part time
job.However, my company’s UNO
product had exhausted, then they
are don’t have any stock can send
to all different outlet temporary.So
they got to wait for the goods import
from Japan 1st just they need the
promoter. I had waited for 2 month ,
still haven’t heard any respond from
my supervisor yet. I hope she can
give a call in soon.

Feelin-*MOODy*

No comments: