Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Well, every Christmas time the J.Jusco
also will have sales. So, I went to walked
around there to see what can I buy today.
I had bought a T-shirt at JJ to ready for
Chinese New Year. The price is not too
expensive. And its material is good also.
Actually I had looking for a shoes at Jaya
Jusco’s Bata shoes shop. Coz I had found
a shoes that I love it so much at Carrefour’s
Bata shoes shop last time. But mom said
its too early if I buy this on September.
Every time when I had bought a new shoes
I will desire to wear it immediately .Then ,
New Year don’t have new shoes to wear
again. Then, now the Chinese New Year is
coming soon. So I try to look for this shoes
at Jusco’s Bata . But Jusco ’s Bata don’t
have sell this pattern of shoes, so I have
to go back to Carrefour again. Oh ya!! I’m
so surprise that my bro had bought me a
surprise Christmas gift today. He bought
me a T- shirt. He also had bought other
Christmas gift for mom and dad too.

Feelin-*Excited*

No comments: