Friday, December 12, 2003

I was get fever on yesterday. After I
went to play the basketball, when I
went home, I felt headache, then I
have a nap for 1 hour. When I woke
up, my whole body felt very tiring ,
and I still have a class at 1pm. So, I
force myself to go to study. After 1
and hour class, Mr Vicky gave us 15
mins short break to go toilet.When I
washing my hand, I felt that water
was very cold, I quickly finished my
washes and went back to the class.
After 15 minutes break , Mr Vicky
continue his teaching , but in this
moment my whole body was keep
on shivering , and I really cannot
concentrate on my study again. So,
I went home earlier without finish
the class. After a couple time of
medicine, I’m feeling better now.
Although I not really recover form
my sick But I still can concentrate
on Mr Karnal Singh ’s financial
teaching today now.

Feelin-*drunk*

No comments: