Friday, December 19, 2003

I had long time didn’t blogging. Coz I
keep on study and does my homework
for finance subject this few days. Due
to Mr Karnal Sing want to take a week
holidays. So,,,,,, lecturer give us the 2
replacement class in this week. So, we
are became tougher in this week . Mr
Karnal always give us many exercise to
do in class and home. And had made me
don’t have extra time to study for my
Principle of Marketing , so how can I
till have any extra hours for my blogging.
So, I got to leave it (blogging) beside,and
pay concentrate on finance homework
first.

Today all the Diploma’s student have
to come to the English test this morning.
Coz, M/s Norul want to distribute the
diploma student into 3 classes of English
study according to our standard. This
English test is determine us to go into
which English class later. If we get below
50, is go to foundation class, if we get 50
to 60 is go to the 2nd higher class. If 60
and above is go to SSE class, is the best
English class. I wish to get a better result
in this test. Oh ya !! I had gave a wrong
answer In this test. The question is ask
me how many book was the customer
bought? But I had recklessly gave a wrong
answer. Actually the paper is showing 3
books , 2 stationery and 2 magazine. But
I gave the answer of 7. Aiyor how reckless
with my eyes . When I go out from the
class just I felt it.

Feelin-*Tiring*

No comments: