Thursday, December 25, 2003

Yesterday was the Christmas Eve.
I think most of the Teens or old also
will celebrate their Christmas day at
outside or everywhere.Jason, Chee
Siang , Shoo Guan and I ,4 person
went to KLCC and Bintang Walk last
night.Actually the past year Christmas
Eve I also will just stay at home or
go to work for my part time job only,
but seldom go out with my friend.
And this year I celebrate my Christmas
with 3 of my friends at outside.

At Bintang walk we can have the
very cosier’s Christmas ambience.
All the guys and the ladies wearing
the Christmas cap and holding the
frenzy spray walked around the
streets, and spray some man make
snow on the other people. It seem
like the snow spread over in the
sky.The street was gave me a very
cosier Christmas ambience and I’m
very happy walking on the street.
Oh ya !! before we went to Bintang
walk,Jason and I had walked around
the KLCC and I had bought a T-shirt
at Romp shop for Chinese New Year.

Feelin-*Cheerful& Fantastic*

No comments: