Thursday, December 04, 2003

I had received a sms from Penny on
Tuesday, she ask me do I have
Interested to earn for two to three
thousand per month in this coming 6
month. Wow!! I quickly gave back
a call to Penny and ask her what’s
the project that she investing now.
But she can’t explain what is the
project that she following now. Coz
she was just sign in for this job on last
day only. Then, she try to make an
appointment to me with her agent.
And , her agent show me what ‘s
the project they want me to join now.
From the agent explained to me, I
still cannot understand what are they
said. However I consider that is only
like a business system, its not a project.
The agent invited me to go to their
company to listen a speech give by
Mr. Hong at 8pm. At this moment,
Penny tell me that if I still cannot
understand what’s the agent said
just now, I can try to listen the Speech
together with them , she said I will
understand after listen the speech. I
don’t have refused them, And I went
to their company at 8pm together with
Penny and her agent. After 3 hours
speech, I eventually know what are
they talking about now. As a matter
of fact, they are searching for part
time director selling to join Nu Life
company. It is a part time selling that
just only need to use some free time
to do some business, if we doing this
best, maybe we can really earn for
2 thousand, 3 thousand or so on per
month. But, because of my parent want
me to concentrate on my study now,
so I had to refused to Join the Nu Life
International job.

No comments: