Wednesday, September 10, 2003

am. But half of his vehicle
body were under the bus. Then , the
passer-by went to help him to move
his vehicle out of the bus. Hehe….......
actually I just have a glance on there
only, Coz I rushing hour to go to college
at that moment.

When I reached to the college’s comp
lab, sudden Ah Feng called me and
told me that the result had came out
On this morning. I hurry go down to
ground floor to check it out. But I didn’t
see any notice at beside the counter
There. Then, I went back to comp lab.
Again…sudden I heard a girl told her
friend that she had get her result Just
now, and inform to her friend hurry go
down to get the result slip now. At
this moment , Jason and me hurry go
down to get the slip now. At first, we
all gotta sign a name in the record
paper there, then just can we get the
Slip. Hehe…...... U guess what result I
get ? ( ty to think now) Ya , I get all
pass in this exam. 2 credit of Micro-
economic and B.Statistic. And I get 1
distinction of my accounting paper.
Wow, luckily I get all subject pass in
this exam. If not, I gotta pay Rm100
per paper resist. Yeah… very happy
today. Hmm.... still have to face On
next exam on this coming 17 Nov…//

Feelin-* Cheerful*

No comments: