Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Well, there is the 1st day to study comp
class this morning. My class have 60 plus
students something. But the comp lab is
too small , so we gotta separate to 4
groups. Actually I had distribute to group
C on Friday morning.Coz i still have to for
work part time job on Friday. Then, I
try to change the class from Friday to
Tuesday Morning. Yes, of course I had
succeed to changed the class now. Our
comp class just have to attend 4 time
only.Today is the 1st time study for this,
still have left 3 weeks to complete my
course.

woW I saw an accident happened at
Jalan Hang Lekiu when I going to comp
study this morning. There was a bus
knocked down a motorcyclist. Luckily
the motorcyclist still alright . He quickly
go to move his motor to aside to avoid
the traffic j

No comments: