Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Yeah.. today is the last day to go for the
computer class. All of us suppose to study
this computer class for 4 weeks only. M /s
Tham always teach us the typing by using
Word & Excel software. And she also did
teach us how to use the button of function
are set on the toolbar and menubar. Today
is the last day , definitely we are having so
Many coursework to do at home and pass
it up to M/s Tham on next Tuesday. Ahh.....
I had finished the 1st part Of my coursework
at the college this morning. Then I suppose
to complete the rest at home in this week.

After school , I gotta bring my part time jobs
report to Karen this evening. * Bah * sudden
I just remember that Yesterday night I had
forgot to put the punch card with the report
into the envelope. Urghh… its doesnt matter,
Pass up the report to Karen 1st , //@-@then
tomorrow just bring again the punch card to
Karen.

When I going back home, I passedby the Polo
Beneditte stall, ther is my friend' s company
fair launching the“Sales” of handbag. When
Mei Ling 1st sign on me, and she told me that
my face look very pale and wan.Ohh ya maybe
lahh… Coz I always have not enough sleeping
recently, definitely will look pale lahh Its doesnt
matter, tomorrow don't have school , perhaps
I can have 10 hours sleeping at home tonight….
Coz I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow.

Feelin-* Tired*

No comments: