Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Until today, mom still haven’t forgive me
yet.* sigh* what can I do now. When I talk
with her, and she just Silent only as not
heard me . Oh “ God” pls give me some
support, coz when mom angry, will not
talking with me Till a few days. Hope mom
can faster forget about the unhappy event.

Today is the presentation day my group
for Malaysian study. My present title is
“ Perjanjian Inggeris Belanda” I think you
all also had study before when form 3 in
history study. My presentation just had
around 3 minutes only. Haha very tension
when having the presentation. And this
made me had stuck when I reading the
script.

Get a announcement this morning. M/s
Komala told us that her Macroeconomic
class will be postpone on next 2 week
to another day. Coz she have some
personal problems and she will not
teaching on next 2 week.The 1st class
replacement will be held on 19th Sept,
9am till 12pm. the 2nd replacement will
be know after finished the 1st class
replacement.

Listening the S.H.E songs SuperStar
Feelin-* smooth/ sullen*

No comments: