Monday, September 15, 2003

Hmm… nothing special things on today. After
woke up , and just as usually go to Wash my
face and brush my teeth. Then, have my
breakfast . Oh ya, won’t forget to watch the
HAPPY SUNDAY repeat in this morning.WoW !
in this episode that S.H.E member of Selina
Eventually can meet her idol David Tao on
the HAPPY SUNDAY.

Hmm.... my friend had had a BBQ party at
S.Chun’s condominium on last Friday night .
We have to paid for Booking the place with
Rm 100 per night. Heng Chong and me are
the latest to reached the party that day.Coz
both of us still have to work for part time
job. So, after we finished work then we go
to S.Chun’s house.When we reached there,
we were astonished. Oh no! just left a few
food only on the table now. All of the food
almost had finish. * sight* I also know that
if we are late of course will no left many
food for us.I had just ate one chicken wing,
4 hotdog , 4 fish ball, and 2 plate of fried
mi. We all were go back so early.When the
time had show 11 pm . We all were get
ready to leave now. Coz some of us are
going to work on tomorrow and some of
us are planning to go for sport in moring.

Feelin- Smoooth..

No comments: