Monday, September 01, 2003

Ohh!, feel sullen today. Coz...
* sigh* duno how to say. Actually
I had promised my mom to fetch
her go to work after I went for
sport this morning. Today is public
holiday, so I borrow the car from
dad this morning. But I had
something problem and made
me been late 5 minutes when I
reached home. Then, I press the
* horn* to give signal to mom.
However, I had press the horn
many time,Mom still haven’t go
down yet. I just went to find a
parking for my car and hurry go
upstair. When I open The door,
Aik.. no one at home at the
moment. I go to bedroom to
see, still don’t have . I think She
had went to work by walk before
I reached to home. After took
shower , I try to called mom.
* sigh* get scolded by mom. Mom
told me that she did saw my car
drive rapidly to home passed
cross from her and she keep on
shout at me , but I didn’t see
mom. Now mom still very angry.
I dunoo how to comfort her at
this moment. I think maybe gotta
wait until mom calm down herself
first.

Feelin-*Moody *

No comments: