Thursday, September 25, 2003

Mmm… After the B.Math study ,4 of us went
to lunch at ?? Restaurant. I had forgotten
what that name of the restaurant. Actually
this restaurant is sit at opposite of the kota
Raya Plaza. Today is the 2nd day i Went
for lunch at there. There is so special when
we 1st time to go inside this restaurant.
Wah….////...you can see the wall are full of
smudge by people. Especially is smear by
students.The wall were full of chinese words.
Haha…//////// actually this place are quite
comfortable and quite romantic 1. I had
order a plate of “Sui Gao” rice with a glass
of sky juice. I also can remember that the
1st time I came to here is ordered a plate
of Thai’ sour Spicy chicken rice…Mmm yum
yum… I crave for this type of food. That is
really very good tasted. @_@I Suppose to
attempt all the taste of food had written
on the Menu every week from now. I will
try the Portugise Chicken rice on next
week.

Feelin- * Crave for Food*

No comments: