Monday, September 29, 2003

Wow... i can't believe that 3 days just had a
" Wan Tan " mi as my dinner only. When i after
my part time job on last Sat & Sunday, then i
suppose to have my dinner alone at outside.
But i dunno what is the best meal for my dinner,
then i had made a very simple choice to chose
" Wan Tan"mi take away for my dinner. Then,
mom didn't cook at tonight, so we are suppose
to eat at outside. When 7pm i drive to fetch my
mom after she work, then we go to buy some
food to take away to eat at home. Sudden,
mom said she want to eat "Wan Tan" Mi tonight.
Ohh !! " Wan Tan " mi again, but never mind
lahh.. its ok too .what call incidentally i sudden
found a parking beside the "Wan tan"mi stall,
we don't have to walk so far, so trouble. That
"Wan Tan" mi is very special, coz mom bought
2 normal mi and 2 is with the curry chicken.
Hmm...the mi with the curry is quite very salty,
i think i more prefer to eat the normal 1....

feelin-* Crave Wan Tan mi

No comments: