Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Well..just hanging around at home in whole day
only. After woke up from my dreams, just have my
breakfast with instant mi with some fried union
haha….After finished my breakfast just does some
housework. Like Sweep the floor, mop the floor,
fold the clothes and so on. After finished all this
things, now is the time for me to sit in front of my
Pc to play some pc games “ FiFA 2003”. Then,
open some CD to listen some music. That is many
type of songs I opened just now. Eg : Blues,only
love , M2m pretty Boys, S.H.E SuperStar, Tension
Gotta Be ur only Man and so on. After this, I go
back to my cozy bed to have a nap. After 40
minutes something ,woke up and go to kitchen to
prepared my dinner and also for my younger Bro.
Today’ s dinner set is white rice with 2 fried eggs
and 2 lamb chop. Haha…Surprise? I know seldom
people eat the stick with rice . Mmm......Delicious ,
my cooking stick skills is quite good also . Hehe.
sometimes I will praise myself if I think something
Its I does not bad. After took my shower, and
just study for my Info. Processing subject at the
bad room only.

Feelin- * Fulfillment *

No comments: