Friday, September 19, 2003

Ohh shit!! after i woke up from my
dreams and i get diarrhea in the toilet.
Urghh.... my tummy very painful now..
don't know what had happened with
me? sudden wake up and straight go
inside toilet to get diarrhea. Aftrer a
few minutes, i go out and sat on the
sofa to have a rest now. AFter a few
minutes and i felt better . Then , i
suppose to go into the kitchen to made
a glass of milk. Coz i still havent eat
breakfast yet. I think after i finish the
milk my tummy will get more better.
Wah.. .what the hell now? felt tummy
ache again... my tummy felt very painful
now... /and now i go to the toilet again
and i get diarrhea again. i hurry settle
this and get ready to go out. Coz i still
have a class in this morning. I suppose
to go out earlier now..... i hurry go to
change my clothes and go to LRT station.
Urghh, sudden i felt dizzy again.. .OHh
MG can u don't keep on give painful on
me? When i reached to the college and i
hurry go into the class room and have a
nap against on the table. Luckily i don't
have get any problems when i study for
B.MAth just now. WHen after finished
the class, i felt dizzy again. Aiyar.. WHat
can i do ? i think i need some more sleep
now..

No comments: