Friday, June 13, 2008

Annoying...!

I in the office now, today was happened so many things to me during I go to store visit in BBK until I came back to the head office… My manager was complaint about me that I make the decision without letting him know before I decide anything… It is due to I still very new in the Jusco currently, thus my manager are not really okey to let me to do anythings without his approving. Well, sometimes I admit that I make the decision on certain cases are really didn’t let him know of what I'm doing.. It is because that I thought the things is not that a big matter, thus I just go ahead with my decision only. Well, if anything also need to go through him, then everything will becoming very slow due to the step is too much..

Well, today then only I noticed that doing anything in Jusco, every decision its make is not just for ourselves, it would affecting to the end result to the whole department, no matter it is just a small matter or a big matter, it would seriously affected to us. Well, my manager had told me that everything in jusco we should really plan it with deeply and we should always think of any decision making how it would affected to the whole team at the end.

I found myself is really getting so hard to catch up with what my manager working style currently.. He never will tell you what to do and how to solve the problem… he will only tell you that you are mistake in this part, and you are need to find out it with yourself to get the solution on solving the problem.. He use to ask what you should do but not to teach you how to do… this is very challenging to me at the moment with what i is.. I have to learn on how to get myself to suit to his working style. Hopefully in the comings time, i can cope with him on what he expecting to me in Jusco..!


feelin- Moody

No comments: