Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Never can understand what she thinking of..!

When i on my way going home from office at 10pm, suddenly received a sms from her again, she said she still havent eat dinner, and she want me to have dinner with her.. hence i turn my way back towards to cheras from Ampang. I was thinking why suddenly she will call me up to go for dinner with her when the time is so late already.

When i reached her there, i was saw her standing beside the street, she told me that she had quarrel again with Him, he was just leave her one person there, and he is went out to somewhere else already.. Wow..! how can this fella did this to Her so ungentlemen. Well, she request of me to bring her go out to find him. She said she want to see what he did at outside, and she want to ask him to go home if she get him from the outside..

I dunno why i so busy body, and i was really drove my car all the way out to help her to find Him. We been to the cheras area' nite Pub, and then she is looking around him over that area. However, we couldn't get him also, and then she tried called to "his" friends to ask where is him. And his friend told her that they had changed their place to second round at Karaoke in leisure mall already.. But suddenly said they are in the Cafe which located behind the Maluri Jusco there.. Urgghh,..! what the hell with this fella.. simply simply point us the way... this fella tot we are stupid , he tot we will let him to simply playing fool around on us..!

Finally, we couldn't get where is him also, on that time she was feeling tiring & sleepy already, hence i just sent her home without have our dinner anymore. After i sent her home, then i just go home as well. When i passedby the mamak stall outside the bus terminal , then i just stopped there to had a Roti Planta and a glass of Teh Ais with alone. The time is too late already, hence i didnt eat too much or too heavy , coz i want to sleep already mahh..! And she was just had a cup of CUP MEE at her home alone also.

Suddenly she sms me again that she can't sleep, then she wish to hear my voice on that moment, so i was called her with my handset during the lately nite. I talked to her on the phone, she is still feeling so sad on that moment, thus i keep on console her from the phone. I was talked to her about 20 minutes, then she is fall asleep suddenly... then i just stop my conversation..and go to my bed also!

No comments: