Monday, June 30, 2008

She Msg me again..!

Last Saturday, She said she will never call me or even sms me anymore. However, this morning suddenly received a msg from her again. Of course, all the content inside the msg is never can be sweet content anymore.. She said she will leave Jusco, never come back again.. and she wish me all the best on my career. Well, i just replied her with thank you lohh...

About 6pm, when i using the printer to printing my ordering check list in the office, suddenly was saw her appears at the photostat machine. The distance between us is quite near. I was give her a glance, but she didnt aware of i looking at her.. Well, suddenly a colleague from another department, he suddenly came over to me.. and he also waiting for the printing of his check list on that moment. Thus, i was turn my side to him and chit chat with him and didnt look at Her again...

Tonite about 9pm, she was sms me again.. She said : Are u still in the office now..? dont stay too long in the office, A msg from a concern colleague." Well, her msg content was suddenly warm... but suddenly made me felt so cold..! She called me again after i replied her msg. But she was didnt talked too much to me when on the phone.. Hence, i called her back with my phone.. And then i noticed that she is still havent leave the office yet, she said she still waiting " him" come to fetch her home at that time.. Wow.. really can't believe i was saw her left the office at 7.30pm just now, while i left office at 8pm... i already reached home and eating my mom cooked gourmet already, but she still at outside now.

She was cried again when i talked to her on the phone, duno whats happened to her and him just now.. suddenly will sms me again since she said she will never write me any msg again.. Quite curious to her, i asked her.. but she dont wish to tell me...

She off her phone totally.. made me can't call her anymore. But i still keep calling her non-stop. Coz i worrying that she is still at outside now...WEll, after she got back to home, she opened her phone again. I was succeed to called her agagin... And i was talked to her for 15 mins, then i ensure that she is safe now.. then only i close my phone.

No comments: