Sunday, June 15, 2008

unforgetable day..!

15th June 08 , Sunday, 2.45pm.. i had promised to that fella (he) throught the phone conversation that i would never find 'Her" again.. My heart is so pain ,feeling so hard.. and feeling so uneasy.. is there anyone who is stop your relationship with your most lovely one is still steady enough 1.? i hope to find someone who could show me the direction of wat to do now...My mind is so frustrating in this minutes, and i duno what to do to calm down myself not to think of all this sadness news again...

Its so cruel and need very strong courage to choose to stop the relationship with our most lovely one...However, i have no choice, i'm the one who is appearing at not the right time, not a right place, not a right moment currently... i feeling so hard that the gal who u lovely the most is never can right beside you all the while when u wish to see her, that kind of feeling is never can be tasted as good enough..! its feeling so bitter...!

Well..today had spoke with the guy, then now my brain is like putted down a big stone already, but how come my heart is keep on feeling upside down now...is it i had putted my Love on her so deeply now.. is release her consider as the right decision for me..?

I think release is the right choice... because i can never accept my most lovely one which always beside a guy that i not really like him 1... DUno why, maybe is that guy is having a far different with me, thats why the first impression when i look at him, i already can't accept. Well, i cannot judge anyone since i have no right to judge anyone also. However, when the person that u are unlike which always beside "her" then, u will never can control yourself automatically to judge the different between us.. Life is always like such..

just now i was received his sms to me, and he keep pointing that he is the best, its seems like there is no one can be better than him already.. Wow.. really cannot tahan him with this kind of the message given to me.. Well, i just answer him " Good " coz i dont want to talk too much with him since he is the person who is only think himself is the best, if i keep on saying too many thing with him... i will just make him lost his temper only...


Why " Love " is always make ppl feeling so hard... why "Love" is always torture ppl like such..? I derived and tasted a sweet & precious time with all my first time in a very short moment, however now is force to lost everything of this in one day. What is that ...?

feelin- Frust... Annoy...Depress

No comments: