Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heavy tasking

feeling so tired this few days.. everyday is work until 9pm to 10pm then only can go home. Since my senior had leave the company on last Friday, thus my job is getting more and more now..Everything have to follow up with my own. Last time if i cannot finish so many task in one day, my senior will do it himself. But now, he had left already, hence i have no one can help me now.. everything have to do it by my own in the coming days. Currently i'm still new in the company.. then many works i'm not really can settle it so quickly, i have to take more time to finish all the task in the office... all my team members is work until 8.30pm, but i should work until 10pm lohh.. Urghh..! very tiring.. so tiring... super tiring... cannot tahan..


feelin-yawning

No comments: