Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can't understand...

Dunno why, last Sunday i was promised "him" that i would release "her", and never contact " her " anymore. Second day, I was actually talked to " Her " about this again as well.. However, she was never really take it as seriously as what i spoke to her. She is just like take it as easy as nothing is happening. Well, i dont really know what she actually thinking currently.. she said she cannot just leave him and togeher with me immediately now.. Well, sometimes i can't really help it so well since i dont like to share a gal with another guy. Thats why, so many time i was thought myself want to release her and never involve myself in her life anymore, maybe this is the better way to make myself feels better..

Today i was go out again with her to Sunway Pyramid in this morning. This is the first time that i go shopping very early in the morning. We were reached there at 11am.. and then we go home at 1.45pm. We were just hanging around here for 2 to 3 hours only.. When we reached Sunway Pyramid, we first went to have some food at Uncle Lim Kopitiam. And then just go to take the sticker photo with Her loh.. Ha..lolx this is the first time that i try this sticker photo. I dont really know how to use it when standing inside the camera machine.. then She is the only person who familiar on clicking on this camera machine.

First time on shooting this sticker photo, i was not use to it sofar, thats why every shoots of the photo also not looking nice on me..Anyway, that kind of feels is i never tasted it before in my life..lolx

i was always thinking, what should i really do on that whether i have to maintain my current relationship or stop this relationship immediately. Nonetheless, everytime when i was spoke to her about this, and she is never allow me to release her 1.. She is always just telling me dont ever release her and i should give her time to decide what she have to do on this.. there was so many time even i made her felt disappointed because i want to stop my relationship with her because of "him" given me the warning, but she was never that it as serious and put it in her mind 1... even everytime she is looks angry with me for a short while, but she will initially sms or contact me again after a while 1. sometimes i might think that if she get angry on me already , then she might maybe dont need to make choices in between me and him again loh.. she can just concern on him one person is enough, and i also dont need to suffer again on the feeling of missing a person that impossible to be with me..

Aik.. wednesday is She's spanish course exam, i wish her all the best on her exam..Gambateh..

No comments: