Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tired..! Annoying,...! frustrating..!

Urrghh..! Duno why recently are always keep feeling tiring everyday.. I duno whether is my brain tiring or is my body feel tiring... Well, sometimes when i half doing my task in the office, suddenly my brain will feels like swivelling.. Lately days, was quite busy all the while in the office.. its was so many complaint from the store side regarding to the mobile phone counter without ensuring their promoter stand at the counter during the store operation hours... B.U , BBK , Ipoh , Wangsa Maju , Maluri , Permas Jaya, all this stores are keep calling me almost every week because of "No" promoter at the counter. When the customer ask for the price, there is no promoter to explain to the customers, thus the line manager was get scolded by the customers on the spot. All the line manager is getting annoying with the similar problem keeps on happening in their store. Well, i also keep calling to their person incharge and complaint to the same problem everytime.

My personal Life is keep feelings unusual in this few days..I always ask myself that -" Why Love will make ppl get addicted. When u getting the Love addicted, you will always keep thinking of the dearest no matter in everywhere, everytime , or every minutes even though you are so engaged with all your job, but u will still keep on thinking your dearest 1.

Well, most of the time.. i would find myself feeling so torturing... i dont even can breath.. cannot sleep... cannot concentrate 100% to all the things that i did. It was because sometimes when I feels desperate to see " her " but she is not beside me. When i feels like want to hug on her.. but she was didnt by my side... when i feels like want to speak with her... but she is not here to listen to me..

Duno why... recently i am really really getting tired and tired already.. sometimes i would think whether i should release or keep going with it..? My mom are use to remind me again and again, never ever go to find those gals who is already in the relationship with another.. because mom will worrying that i would getting a lot of trouble with it if that gal's bf is knowing it after, then i might getting many trouble or dangerous. Its because mom use to read from the newspapers that many of this kind of case is happening in the social currently... if the " guy " are feeling not happy, and then go to take the knife and slash on that third person who is trying to steal his gal.. and some is even more dangerous.. they pouring the Asid to this third person face, and make his face corrupted... all this case was becoming very common in the Malaysia social currently.. coz we almost can see this news from the newspaper everyday..

Well, i am quite agree with what my mom saying to me...sometimes myself will feels worrying about all this issues as well.. I really duno what to do also..

Can someone tell me what to do if you are the first time to falling in Love with a gal, but she is already want you to commitment to her, once you had committed to her, you must make sure that you will able to do it.. its not just to simply saying or simply commit anythings to your dearest 1... Maybe i have no experience on falling in love with a gal before, thus i really duno what will happening in the future.. and then i really dont have the ready to commit anything to someone sofar.. thats why i will always keep concerning to this issues...is there anyone who has experienced to this stage before.. perhaps you can give me some hints of what to do on this..?

#$%^&*(

No comments: