Saturday, June 28, 2008

Break Up..!

Finally, i HAD spoke to her today that i wants to stop my relationship with her. Well, i know i hurted her deeply today. But i have no choice , just can do it like this to her. Its because of Short pain is even better than long pain. If i didn't stop my relationship with her, i will always felt so uncomfortable and duno why many time i was felt jealous suddenly because that i'm the second place in her heart, not the first place. Well, who is can really tahan for always being the second place in your most lovely person's heart leh../?

She will accompany "him" to a seminar in subang Sheraton hotel. She told me that she will going to stay a nite in the hotel with him on that day, second day then only coming back. Today i was feeling frustrating... so desperate to see her immediately, however she just can said Sorry to me that she not allow to accompany me for today... Well, i started to felt that if your gal friend telling you that she cant accompany you when the time that you need her the most, because of she want to accompany to another guy for that day... what do you think you will do..? Of course, i felt so disappointed to her but i never dare to tell her straight about my feeling... even though i felt angry with her, but i never will blame on her as well... i dont even dare to scold at her.. maybe this is what i already love her so much gua,,,! tak sampai hati to shout at her also...

12.40pm, Noon, Saturday..She was replied me with her sms, saying that today is her last msg to me, and she will never msg me anymore in future.. Hmm..! feeling quite pain when hearing she msg me like this,,, but, this means she absolutely had agreed to stop her relationship with me now.. maybe this is a good news also... perhaps i dont need to everytime when think of her one time, and my heart will feel pain for one time. And she also dont need to force herself to make a decision for a dillemma situation as well..

Anyway, i would wish "her" & " him" can happy forever... never ever will appear a third person like such of me to interrupt their life in future again.. GOD BLESSING..

Begins from today onwards, i would start up my new life with myself already... never go to think about What" Love".." Love" .."Love" anymore.. experienced one time already, not dare to begins another again so promptly now... maybe i should give myself a break to think what is my plan for the future.. WEll, my current job scope is so harder for me, sometimes it can made me can't even breath also... THe most important should i think currently is to think how and find out what are the solution to make my career better...


feelin- Despair..!

1 comment:

Pin said...

Bro, do well in your career! I wish you good!