Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kee Hong's birthday

Yesterday was my fren Kee Hong's 24th Yrs old birthday. We all were celebrated with him in Sanctury " the curve ". There was about 12 ppl were there to celebrate together with him in Sanctury. What a coincidentally, Daniel also celebrate his birthday in the Sanctury as well. They were sitted table beside us. He got about 30 ppls to celebrate with him over there at that nite. Wow..! never tot he so powerful 1.. can ask so many frens to celebrate with him in Sanctury compare with us.

Yesterday i was quite apology to Kee Hong, because i was stay there about 3 hours only. Everyone was stayed from 9.30pm until 3am then only they leave, but i was left at 1am.

Its was too my surprise that " She " sms me in the evening, and she said she would like to go with me to the sanctury for my fren kee Hong's birthday. Hence, at the last minute without telling kee hong, i was brought along " she " to his birthday. Everyone was quite surprise that i suddenly brought a gal came to joining them over there. Well, i also duno how to explain to my frens about my relationship with " her ". I just telling my fren that " she " is my colleague, thats all.. But i know my frens will never can believe me 1... they will think my relationship with " Her "is not wat is said so simple... i must be having something different relationship with " her " 1. Well, i never tot i will bring " her " to see my frens before, duno why i suddenly will agreed to bring her to join my fren birthday in this time. Since my relationship with " her " is still not clearly yet currently.. how dare i bring her out to see my fren lehh...! Charm lah..! i know next time when my frens call me out for yum char, they will definitely keep on non-stop asking me so many question 1.. Sighh..! what should i do to this..? how should i answer all if they ask from me..,? should i prepare any question before i go out to meet my frens on next time gathering..?

My feeling is up side down in this moment... i will always thinking, if one day " she " really broke up with her current b/f, i will feel that i am a bad guy... i am really really bad.. because i made him lost " her "... SOmetimes i heard that " she " telling me she was quarrel with "him" because " he " dont let "her" to see me.. but " she" was always answer " him " with -you have No right to do this-.. then sometimes they may quarrel because of this 1... BUt sometimes is terbalik, " she " will telling me that the " boy " was go out to find another gal because "she " came out to see me...! It seems like " balas dendam to her.. Wow... because " she " came out to see me, then that " boy " will go out to find another gal to replace " her" if the time without seeing " her ". What is the philosophy of this..?

In Many time, i quite struggling with my self, i tried many time want to stop seeing her and dont wish to have any things with " her " anymore, then they both might not have quarrel again because of me. However, sometimes when they quarrel again for some other reason, and " she " will call me again when she is not feeling good in that moment.. then i also cannot control myself, i duno why everytime when is feeling unhappy, i will never think so much , straight away just go to console her lohh..! Haih..! my mom will never agree i become to the THird party to interrupt others ppls Life.. because of the morality then my mom will never agree to let me doing this kind of stuff.. i really duno how to telling my mom with all this cases happening to me currently..

Now then only i can understand " Love " will never can easy for me.. many things and many ppls surrounding us will affecting to all our decision.. Whatever any decision we make, it would affecting to others ppls as well..

feelin- headche...! Who can show me the direction..?

No comments: